Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Big news!!!

I had a dream about six weeks ago. I heard a voice, and I woke up knowing that we were supposed to move back to my home state. I shared the news with Hubby. He wanted to start packing!

I had a similar dream back in 2001. Not so much a dream really, but, I swear to God, I heard a voice - clear as anything - telling me that I had to move to change my life. As a single girl on the brink of turning 29, I sold my house, found a job, and moved to the Midwest where I knew exactly three people.

Over the past 7+ years, a lot has happened. I married the love of my life. We bought a home. We had our beautiful girl. We bought a minivan. I had three different career opportunities - each one better than the last but for different reasons. I grew up - well, as much as someone with my personality can mature.

Yesterday I accepted a job offer back in my home state, and we are leaving in a few weeks! Hubby and I are thrilled. Boo needs a lot of love and convincing. Let the good times roll...

No comments: