Monday, March 9, 2009

I love it when...


Things start falling into place. It's working out so well, I'm starting to wonder if it's too good to be true.

Naw... we've earned a little luck!

We have renters for our house here for the next 24 months, we made an offer on a new house in my home state, we have the movers scheduled, I have a job waiting when we get there, my parents are excited to spend time with Boo, Hubby is interviewing with a company, and the whole master plan is coming together.


Hopefully we'll hear from the bank this week if our offer on the house was accepted. It's not too big, not too small. It needs new flooring, the pool is green, and the yard is full of weeds. Once we take care of those minor things, it will be a fantastic house for the seven of us - me, Hubby, Boo, three cats and one dog.

There's no place like home.

No comments: