Saturday, December 20, 2008

Am I the only one

Who notices that the floors are dirty and bothers to vacuum them?

Who picks up the toys scattered all over the house instead of stepping over them?

Who loads, empties, loads, empties, loads, empties (repeat a thousand times) the dishwasher?

Who wipes the crumbs from the table & counter tops?

Who cares that the toilets are clean?

Who sees the trash can is overflowing?

Who hangs up jackets & scarves and puts shoes in the basket in the entry way?

Who sorts the mail and throws out the junk?

Who pays the bills and manages the finances?

Who schedules doctor and vet appointments?

Who spends every weekend making sure we have clean clothes to wear come Monday?

I'm not the only one. Just the only one in my house. And today, I'm pretty darn bitter about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - i swear yer writing about me too!! valpogal ;-)