Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


My Ariel pumpkin rocked the front porch. It took me three hours to carve, and it has to be one of the craftiest things I've ever created. Hubby decorated the house. (Don't we all love to be "those neighbors"?) Boo obviously dressed up as Princess Ariel. She was "Ariel with legs" at school today and "Ariel with a flipper" for trick or treating tonight. We tagged along with the next door neighbors and made our rounds. Hubby stayed behind to hand out candy. Neighbor Dad and I must have asked the kids a hundred times, "Did you say thank you?" You'd think the kids would remember to say thank you without being reminded. Or maybe they just enjoy hearing us repeat ourselves? When we got home, Hubby took Boo in the opposite direction while I took my turn handing out candy to the kids - most of whom DID NOT SAY THANK YOU.

I'm such a freaking mom...

No comments: